investment – peter prior photography
Devon Wedding Photographer and East Sussex Wedding Photographer Peter Prior’s personal mission is to provide you with the very best photography, album design, and presentation that money can buy. He is available to you from the moment you engage his services: personal attention to your needs is paramount. His timeless, elegant, low key, photojournalistic style captures all the fun, emotion and atmosphere of your wedding day.
You decide the length of attendance that you require and let Peter document your day as it unfolds. He unobtrusively captures an unlimited number of pictures, enabling you to enjoy your day without the fuss of a long-winded photo-shoot.
World class handmade wedding albums, made by the finest craftsmen are available for the very best way to cherish your memories for a lifetime.
Peter is available for a strictly limited number of assignments each year so as his limited number of dates are in high demand, please feel free to give him a call on 07590 983418 once you have decided he is the photographer for you.
Included as Standard in Our Albums Collections
• The personal attention of and photography by internationally acclaimed, multiple award-winning Peter Prior
• Our standard, beautiful handmade Designer Wedding Album, holding your choice of images taken. This album can be upgraded to one of the wide range of amazing albums we offer so please ask for details.
• A complementary web gallery with a secure online ordering facility, for you to share your images with your friends and family for six months.
• Transparent fees, so there are no nasty surprises afterwards.
• Secure storing of your original digital images for 2 years.
• Unlimited advice and support before, during and after your wedding day.
Option One (up to 4 hours coverage)
Our beautiful, Designer Album with 40 images of your choice. £895.00
Option Two (up to 8 hours coverage)
Our beautiful, Designer Album with 80 images of your choice. £1495.00
Option Three (up to 12 hours coverage)
Our beautiful, Designer Album with 100 images of your choice. £1995.00
Additional Hours Coverage with 10 extra album images included per hour: £150.00 per hour of part thereof.
Additional Album Images: £20.00 each
USB holding a fully edited copy of every image taken (excluding blinks, duplicates and missed expressions): £300.00
Parents Albums with a choice of 15 images £325.00 or two for £600.00
DIGITAL ONLY OPTION (USB)*
Up to 4 hours coverage with a fully edited copy of each image taken (except for blinks, duplicates and missed expressions). £895.00
Additional Hours Coverage: £150.00 per hour or part thereof
*you can add an album after your wedding. Prices start at just £450.00
Extended Coverage is available for all options at £150.00 per hour or part thereof
For multiple day and overseas weddings please ask for a bespoke quotation
The RAW Book
Peter is the first photographer in Europe to offer this exquisite, artisan album.
Designed and lovingly created for clients who appreciate art and the finer things in life.
At the time of writing, there are only 4 such books in the world and two of those are for representatives of the album company.
Peter will cover your wedding in his usual style and then present you with all the images in high resolution, print-ready format. From this, you then select the images that are special to you and that you want to appear in your RAW Book.
Created and handcrafted in Italy, the album comes in the stunning RAW Box, crafted from wood and then is wrapped within a very special leather hide cover. The pages are then of the finest art cotton with unfinished edges to really give you something very different. This paper made by hand the same way for over 200 years is delicate and each page will have a different ink absorbing rate so to get this quality and consistency on this paper is yet another first for the company. A true artist dream but it is also very delicate so should be treated with great care.
This album is all about the art and the image so is offered with a single image per page.
The price includes a USB of fully edited pictures, ready for personal printing and the RAW Book with your choice of 25 images. You are free to add additional images. The RAW Book can hold up to 60 images.
Up to 4 hours Coverage: £1800.00
Additional Album images: £50 per image.
Additional Hours coverage: £150 per hour or part thereof
All album options include our beautiful Designer album (except for the RAW book Collection.). Album upgrades are available. These include: A4 Book Album with a Photo cover (+£150), 12”x12” matted albums or coffee table book (+£300), our stunning unique 14”x11” fusion album or custom Fine Art Album (+£600), 16”x12” album (+£900). Insured Carriage of your album is just £30 for mainland UK addresses or chargeable at cost for overseas clients.
City centre weddings may incur expenses charges for parking, taxis etc.
Why choose Peter Prior?
• World Class Photography
• World Class Hand Crafted Albums
• Creative, dynamic and exciting wedding images
• Natural story Teller,
• 100% Professional,
• Discreet, Friendly, Relaxed
• Simple Transparent Pricing
• Complimentary Private and Secure Web Gallery for 6 months
• Winner of OVER 60 International, National and Regional Awards
• 23 Years Experience with around 1000 weddings covered
• Fully Insured for your peace of mind
• Worldwide availability
• He only covers one wedding per day…YOURS!
• Personal Attention from Peter at all times
• Master Craftsman of the Guild of Wedding Photographers UK
• Sought after Trainer of Wedding Photographers and Seminar Speaker on Wedding Photography
• Writer about wedding photography for the professional photography magazines
• Featured in all the main wedding publications and professional magazines
• He remembers that it is your wedding.
All of our albums are hand made by skilled craftsmen. They are custom designed and beautifully made to order using only the very best materials and papers to last a lifetime. All the prints in our albums are printed to the very highest professional standards and are a different class to those in cheaper photobooks that are readily available online. Albums generally are ready 6-8 weeks after ordering. Please get in touch for full details of prices and options or better still come and see them for yourself.
Booking Your Photography
Peter is one of the UK’s most sought-after wedding photographers. He is also currently, the only Master Craftsmen of the Guild of Wedding Photographers in Devon and Sussex, which puts him in the top 100 in the country! Clients have been known to change their wedding dates and/ or book him up to two years in advance just to ensure that they get him for their wedding day! While this may appear a little extreme, Peter only shoots 20-30 weddings per year and usually gets around 500 enquiries for these dates. Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to provisionally hold any date without payment and all dates are booked on a first come-first served basis.
Unlike many wedding photographers, Peter is a vastly experienced professional and carries comprehensive professional insurance for your protection. His complete discretion, artistry, professionalism, passion and hard-earned reputation give you complete peace of mind in the minefield of finding and selecting your wedding photographer.
To confirm your booking we require a non-refundable and non-transferable retainer of £500.00 (this is deductible from your final total) and a completed Booking Form. We are happy to accept payment by BACs, Cash, and Cheques.
At Peter Prior Photography we prefer to offer simple transparent pricing for our work. This way you know exactly how much your photography is going to cost you. There are no hidden extras and no nasty surprises after your wedding day.
Pre Wedding Sessions
I am always happy to create special collections of images of couples before their wedding day. These Pre Wedding Sessions are a great way for us to relax together and produce natural, editorial style pictures for you to enjoy.
Session Fee (up to 2 hours photography) £125.00 or £345.00 with Signing Book (holds 15 photographs)
The session takes place within 25 miles of Eastbourne and lasts up to 2 hours. For shoots taking place more than 25 miles from Eastbourne, mileage will be charged.
20″x 20″ Signing Board with frame £150.00
20″ Canvas print £295.00
30″ Canvas print £395.00
8”x8” Portrait Book with 10 images £325.00 (additional images £25 per image)
High Resolution USB of all the Images taken (after editing) £500.00
Choosing your wedding photographer is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Your wedding is a one off event; probably the most important day in your lives. The wrong decision can leave you with a lifetime of regrets.
Long after the dress is packed away, the flowers have died, the food is eaten and memories fade, your wedding pictures, are the one real thing left to bring back all those wonderful memories.
Since the advent of digital photography, it seems that everyman and his dog is a “wedding photographer”. However, there are “wedding photographers” and “PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS”.
As with anything, cheap is generally cheap for a reason. Below are a few tips to try and help you navigate through the minefield of selecting the photographer your wedding deserves.
• Try to view a set of complete weddings from the photographer to ensure he/she can cope with a wide range of scenarios that a wedding can throw up.
• You’re looking for a high level of consistency throughout the coverage.
• Check that he/she is insured for your protection.
• Ensure the work you view, is that of the photographer who will be shooting your wedding.
• Check more than one photographer, just to get a feel for the standards you should expect.
• Go on personal recommendation.
• Consider why a photographer is priced as he/she is. Cheap is generally cheap for a reason and dearer photographers generally offer a more professional service, higher standards of photography and vast experience. Weddings shouldn’t be taken lightly or seen as a way for a new photographer to practice. There is no second chance to get your pictures right!
• Ask what you will actually end up paying, rather than being sucked in by a low starting price, only to find out that you will end up paying far more after your wedding.
• Ideally, view the finished sample albums to check on the quality of the prints and books first hand.
“Thank you so, so much for the beautiful pictures and overall amazing experience during our photo shoot. We had so much fun making lovely memories and appreciate all your time and hard work making it a special occasion.”
+44 (0) 7590 983418
Wedding Photographer Devon East Sussex Wedding Photographer Peter Prior has developed an international reputation for an exciting and unobtrusive approach to covering the wedding day.
Peter shoots a blend of contemporary, reportage, documentary and fine art wedding photography, and his work has been described as having a "certain timeless elegance".